Traineeship - open for applications
Are you a recently graduated student?
Are you passionate about mentoring and coaching, instruments applied in education and businesses to empower people?
Do you want to contribute to building an international community, involving professionals and students at mentoring programmes and research institutes?
Are you keen on developing your networking and organisational skills, by hosting events, developing workshops and publishing newsletters for knowledge exchange?
Are you ready to join an international team of leaders to build mentoring in Europe and the world?
Take up contact with us!
A European center in the North of the Netherlands
European Center for Evidence-Based Mentoring has been building and shaping the mentoring field in Europe since 2016. This network organization brings together schools, NGO’s, entrepreneurs, students and mentors from all over Europe, through activities for knowledge development and knowledge exchange. Seeing that the Center largely works for and with young people in Europe, we are looking for a trainee to be part of our team. Our Center is located in the North of the Netherlands.
The traineeship is part of a multidisciplinary team of leaders within education, supported by a student company of professional and university students. This context offers a continuous flow of inspiration and coaching to people.
Focus of the traineeship is developing and executing activities for members and for the community. Examples are: developing and leading workshops and presentations, introducing and testing innovative tools, editing newsletters and social media campaigns and organising virtual and real life events. Goal of the activities is to connect and strengthen the mentoring field, and ultimately to create stronger and more mentoring relationships in Europe.
· An entrepreneurial, pro-active and communicative person;
· Recently graduated, with a BA or MA degree;
· Competent to create and upkeep a network in a regional, national and European context;
· Open to working ‘with students in the lead’ and coach students with an empowering mind-set;
· Good at spoken and written English;
· Flexible about working outside office hours;
· Ready to live in the North of the Netherlands?
We offer you:
· A starter’s job with much flexibility and dynamics;
· A coaching and empowering work- and learning environment;
· A combination of responsibilities and co-creation within a team;
· The chance to build a large European, national and regional network;
· Support at finding housing and settling in town;
· A brutto salary of 1417 euro per month for a 36 hour working week, including 4 weeks payed holidays. Salary is according to the traineeship conditions of European Center for Evidence-Based Mentoring.
The traineeship can start in September 2020 and it lasts 12 months.
Are you interested?
For more information about the European Center, check out our website and social media accounts (Linkedin, Instagram, facebook and twitter).
For more information about the position, you can contact Szilvia Simon, community manager of the European Center for Evidence-Based Mentoring.
You can send your application - CV and motivation letter - to the European Center for Evidence-Based Mentoring with the code 'Trainee-ECEBM-2020'.
Dealine of the applications is 30 September 2020.